KU-BAND SATELLITE CONNECTIVITY SERVICE
ZWANA COMBINED WITH INTELSAT’s FLEXMARITIME
One Net Group’s Zwana is the heart and the brain of our operations. Not just as a below-deck device but also as a platform enhanced with a unique ecosystem that enables One Net Group to set the level high for any other ICT provider. Zwana is the same no matter what connectivity a customer may select. Combined with Intelsat’s FlexMaritime we offer a global, multi-layered high-throughput satellite service able to deliver high-quality connectivity both in speed and reliability anywhere at sea. Focusing on our customer’s needs such as decarbonization, crew welfare, and operational excellence is our target!
WHAT IS FLEXMARITIME?
APPLICABLE TO EVERY SEGMENT
WHAT IS KU-BAND?
The Ku-band (symbol is short for “K-under”) frequency spectrum (12-18GHz) for satellite communication is commonly used for maritime VSAT services and broadcast satellite television. Global capacity and high availability mean that Ku-band systems can be an economical and flexible means of obtaining a high throughput on smaller reflector dishes than needed for C-band VSAT, making it suitable for a wider range of vessels.
BOOST OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
- Zwana ecosystem in action
- The right bandwidth for the modern IoT applications
- Cloud-based storage and data management
- Real-time data-driven support for operational efficiency
- Inspection, remote diagnostics, emissions monitoring fault detection and condition-based maintenance
- Ensures compliance with decarbonization regulations and vessel ratings
- Centralized land support – fewer resources are required onboard
- Data analytics and intelligence
- IoT provider seamless integration
EMPOWER YOUR CREW
- Access to internet without affecting the vessel’s connectivity/bandwidth
- Boost crew welfare and crew well-being : connect crew with their family and love ones
- Allowing access to telemedicine and healthcare services for the crew
- Online access to healthcare and telemedicine services
- Crew retention and attract of new hirings
- Online education and crew requirements – OCIMF, RightShip etc